These fries are soo yummy and a great way to eat your veggies. I am always looking for something to replace my favorite foods so that I can stay healthy and happy. These fries are super easy to make, and something your friends and family will enjoy!
- 4-5 Carrots (I like to buy large carrots and cut them in half, and cut each half into fourths)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 TBS. Olive Oil
- Start by cutting up your carrots and placing them into a bowl. Add the olive oil and seasonings on top of the carrots. Stir until completely covered. Add to an air fryer that is set at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Enjoy!
- Depending on how you like your fries you can alter the cook time.
- The measurements are just a recommendation, you can add or take out whatever you want!
- If you do not want to cut carrots, you can always find the pre-cut carrots at the store and use those!